fx-Calc Version 18.104.22.168
fx-Calc Version 22.214.171.124 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall fx-Calc Version 126.96.36.199 from your computerHJS
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on HJS. Click on http://www.fx-calc.de
to get more facts about fx-Calc Version 188.8.131.52 on HJS's website. fx-Calc Version 184.108.40.206 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\fx-Calc directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for fx-Calc Version 220.127.116.11 is "C:\Program Files\fx-Calc\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled fx-Calc.exe and its approximative size is 2.45 MB (2564608 bytes).
fx-Calc Version 18.104.22.168 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.20 MB (3352624
bytes) on disk:
- fx-Calc.exe (2.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (769.55 KB)
The current web page applies to fx-Calc Version 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
fx-Calc Version 188.8.131.52 is an application offered by the software company HJS. Some users try to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase fx-Calc Version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete fx-Calc Version 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find fx-Calc Version 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "fx-Calc Version 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the fx-Calc Version 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. When you click fx-Calc Version 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding fx-Calc Version 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for fx-Calc Version 220.127.116.11:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fx-calc.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\fx-Calc\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall fx-Calc Version 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling fx-Calc Version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of fx-Calc Version 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling fx-Calc Version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove fx-Calc Version 184.108.40.206 by HJS from your computer, nor are we saying that fx-Calc Version 220.127.116.11 by HJS is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove fx-Calc Version 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 09:16:24.800