This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall fst_us_9 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall fst_us_9 from your systemfree_soft_to_day
. You can read more on free_soft_to_day or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about fst_us_9 at http://us.freesofttoday.com
. Usually the fst_us_9 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_us_9 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing fst_us_9 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_us_9\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called freeSoftToday_widget.exe and its approximative size is 3.37 MB (3531216 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in fst_us_9. They take 4.42 MB (4633048
bytes) on disk.
- freeSoftToday_widget.exe (3.37 MB)
- predm.exe (382.51 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9
fst_us_9 is a program released by free_soft_to_day. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove fst_us_9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete fst_us_9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate fst_us_9 or simply click the Search field and type in "fst_us_9". If it is installed on your PC the fst_us_9 application will be found very quickly. After you click fst_us_9 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding fst_us_9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for fst_us_9:
- The web site of the program is: http://us.freesofttoday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_us_9\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall fst_us_9.
8. After uninstalling fst_us_9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong fst_us_9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing fst_us_9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall fst_us_9 by free_soft_to_day from your computer, we are not saying that fst_us_9 by free_soft_to_day is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall fst_us_9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 01:59:11.890