fst_us_32 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall fst_us_32 from your PCfree_soft_today
. More info about free_soft_today can be found here
. Click on http://us.freesofttoday.com
to get more facts about fst_us_32 on free_soft_today's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_us_32 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove fst_us_32 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_us_32\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. fst_us_32's primary file takes around 3.37 MB (3531216 bytes) and its name is freeSoftToday_widget.exe.
The following executables are contained in fst_us_32. They occupy 4.42 MB (4633048
bytes) on disk.
- freeSoftToday_widget.exe (3.37 MB)
- predm.exe (382.51 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.50 KB)
This web page is about fst_us_32 version 32
fst_us_32 is an application released by free_soft_today. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase fst_us_32 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase fst_us_32 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find fst_us_32 or simply click the Search field and type in "fst_us_32". The fst_us_32 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click fst_us_32 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding fst_us_32, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for fst_us_32:
- The publisher is: http://us.freesofttoday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_us_32\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove fst_us_32.
8. After removing fst_us_32, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of fst_us_32 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling fst_us_32 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall fst_us_32 by free_soft_today from your PC, we are not saying that fst_us_32 by free_soft_today is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall fst_us_32 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 02:39:25.060