fst_us_132 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall fst_us_132 from your computerFrEeSoFtOdAy
. Additional info about FrEeSoFtOdAy can be read here
. More details about fst_us_132 can be found at http://us.freesofttoday.com
. Usually the fst_us_132 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_us_132 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for fst_us_132 is C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_us_132\unins000.exe. fst_us_132's primary file takes about 693.51 KB (710152 bytes) and is called unins000.exe.
fst_us_132 is composed of the following executables which take 693.51 KB (710152
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 132
fst_us_132 is an application by FrEeSoFtOdAy. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall fst_us_132 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove fst_us_132 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find fst_us_132 or simply click the Search feature and type in "fst_us_132". If it is installed on your PC the fst_us_132 program will be found very quickly. When you select fst_us_132 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding fst_us_132, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for fst_us_132:
- The publisher is: http://us.freesofttoday.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_us_132\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall fst_us_132.
8. After removing fst_us_132, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong fst_us_132 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing fst_us_132 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove fst_us_132 by FrEeSoFtOdAy from your computer, nor are we saying that fst_us_132 by FrEeSoFtOdAy is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove fst_us_132 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-31 17:06:03.103