This web page contains complete information on how to remove fst_fr_131 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall fst_fr_131 from your systemfree_soft_to_day
. Go over here
where you can read more on free_soft_to_day. More information about fst_fr_131 can be found at http://fr.freesofttoday.com
. fst_fr_131 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_fr_131 directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling fst_fr_131 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_fr_131\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. freeSoftToday_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.37 MB (3531216 bytes) on disk.
fst_fr_131 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.42 MB (4633048
bytes) on disk.
- freeSoftToday_widget.exe (3.37 MB)
- predm.exe (382.51 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 131
fst_fr_131 is an application released by free_soft_to_day. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall fst_fr_131 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove fst_fr_131 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find fst_fr_131 or simply click the Search feature and type in "fst_fr_131". If it exists on your system the fst_fr_131 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click fst_fr_131 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about fst_fr_131, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for fst_fr_131:
- The publisher is: http://fr.freesofttoday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_fr_131\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall fst_fr_131.
8. After uninstalling fst_fr_131, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong fst_fr_131 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing fst_fr_131 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall fst_fr_131 by free_soft_to_day from your computer, nor are we saying that fst_fr_131 by free_soft_to_day is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall fst_fr_131 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130