This info is about fst_co_51 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall fst_co_51 from your computerfree_soft_to_day
. More information about free_soft_to_day can be read here
. Please open http://co.freesofttoday.com
if you want to read more on fst_co_51 on free_soft_to_day's website. Usually the fst_co_51 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_co_51 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall fst_co_51 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_co_51\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. freeSoftToday_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.37 MB (3531216 bytes) on disk.
fst_co_51 is comprised of the following executables which take 4.42 MB (4633048
bytes) on disk:
- freeSoftToday_widget.exe (3.37 MB)
- predm.exe (382.51 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.50 KB)
This page is about fst_co_51 version 51
fst_co_51 is an application marketed by the software company free_soft_to_day. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall fst_co_51 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete fst_co_51 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate fst_co_51 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "fst_co_51". If it is installed on your PC the fst_co_51 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select fst_co_51 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about fst_co_51, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for fst_co_51:
- The web site of the application is: http://co.freesofttoday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_co_51\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove fst_co_51.
8. After uninstalling fst_co_51, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of fst_co_51 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling fst_co_51 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove fst_co_51 by free_soft_to_day from your computer, we are not saying that fst_co_51 by free_soft_to_day is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove fst_co_51 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-01 15:46:00.613