You can find on this page details on how to uninstall fst_br_68 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall fst_br_68 from your computerFREESOFTTODAY
. Further information on FREESOFTTODAY can be found here
. Further information about fst_br_68 can be seen at http://br.freesofttoday.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_br_68 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove fst_br_68 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_br_68\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. freeSoftToday_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.37 MB (3531216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of fst_br_68. They take an average of 4.42 MB (4633080
bytes) on disk.
- freeSoftToday_widget.exe (3.37 MB)
- predm.exe (382.51 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.53 KB)
This data is about fst_br_68 version 68
fst_br_68 is a program offered by the software company FREESOFTTODAY. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall fst_br_68 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete fst_br_68 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find fst_br_68 or simply click the Search field and type in "fst_br_68". If it is installed on your PC the fst_br_68 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select fst_br_68 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about fst_br_68, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for fst_br_68:
- The publisher is: http://br.freesofttoday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_br_68\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall fst_br_68.
8. After uninstalling fst_br_68, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong fst_br_68 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing fst_br_68 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove fst_br_68 by FREESOFTTODAY from your PC, we are not saying that fst_br_68 by FREESOFTTODAY is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove fst_br_68 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 03:50:42.107