This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall fst_br_165 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall fst_br_165 from your PCFREE_SOFT_TODAY
. Go over here
for more info on FREE_SOFT_TODAY. More details about the app fst_br_165 can be found at http://br.freesofttoday.com
. fst_br_165 is usually installed in the C:\Arquivos de programas\fst_br_165 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can remove fst_br_165 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Arquivos de programas\fst_br_165\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. fst_br_165's main file takes about 3.79 MB (3979256 bytes) and its name is fst_br_165.exe.
The executable files below are part of fst_br_165. They occupy an average of 8.58 MB (8993816
bytes) on disk.
- freeSoftToday_widget.exe (3.37 MB)
- fst_br_165.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (754.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
This page is about fst_br_165 version 165
fst_br_165 is a program offered by the software company FREE_SOFT_TODAY. Some people try to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase fst_br_165 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove fst_br_165 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find fst_br_165 or simply click the Search feature and type in "fst_br_165". The fst_br_165 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click fst_br_165 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding fst_br_165, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for fst_br_165:
- The publisher is: http://br.freesofttoday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Arquivos de programas\fst_br_165\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove fst_br_165.
8. After uninstalling fst_br_165, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong fst_br_165 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling fst_br_165 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove fst_br_165 by FREE_SOFT_TODAY from your computer, nor are we saying that fst_br_165 by FREE_SOFT_TODAY is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove fst_br_165 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 03:54:58.433