You can find below detailed information on how to remove fst_ar_50 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall fst_ar_50 from your systemfree_soft_to_day
. You can find out more on free_soft_to_day or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about fst_ar_50 at http://ar.freesofttoday.com
. fst_ar_50 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_ar_50 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing fst_ar_50 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_ar_50\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. freeSoftToday_widget.exe is the fst_ar_50's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.37 MB (3531216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with fst_ar_50. They take about 4.42 MB (4633048
bytes) on disk.
- freeSoftToday_widget.exe (3.37 MB)
- predm.exe (382.51 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.50 KB)
The current page applies to fst_ar_50 version 50
fst_ar_50 is an application marketed by free_soft_to_day. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase fst_ar_50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase fst_ar_50 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate fst_ar_50 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "fst_ar_50". If it is installed on your PC the fst_ar_50 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select fst_ar_50 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding fst_ar_50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for fst_ar_50:
- The web site of the application is: http://ar.freesofttoday.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\fst_ar_50\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove fst_ar_50.
8. After uninstalling fst_ar_50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong fst_ar_50 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing fst_ar_50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove fst_ar_50 by free_soft_to_day from your computer, we are not saying that fst_ar_50 by free_soft_to_day is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove fst_ar_50 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-18 02:02:41.483