freundin - Amazonia
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall freundin - Amazonia for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall freundin - Amazonia from your systemcerasus.media GmbH
. Further information on cerasus.media GmbH can be found here
. More details about freundin - Amazonia can be seen at http://www.freundin.de
. Usually the freundin - Amazonia application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\freundin-Games\Amazonia directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling freundin - Amazonia is C:\Program Files (x86)\freundin-Games\Amazonia\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Amazonia.exe is the freundin - Amazonia's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.10 MB (2203648 bytes) on disk.
freundin - Amazonia is comprised of the following executables which take 2.76 MB (2889797
bytes) on disk:
- Amazonia.exe (2.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (670.07 KB)
freundin - Amazonia is a program marketed by cerasus.media GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove freundin - Amazonia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase freundin - Amazonia from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find freundin - Amazonia or simply click the Search feature and type in "freundin - Amazonia". The freundin - Amazonia program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click freundin - Amazonia in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding freundin - Amazonia, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for freundin - Amazonia:
- The software company is: http://www.freundin.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\freundin-Games\Amazonia\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove freundin - Amazonia.
8. After uninstalling freundin - Amazonia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of freundin - Amazonia that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing freundin - Amazonia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove freundin - Amazonia by cerasus.media GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that freundin - Amazonia by cerasus.media GmbH is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove freundin - Amazonia supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-06 21:49:36.917