You can find on this page details on how to uninstall frePPLe 2.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall frePPLe 2.1 from your systemfrePPLe
. More info about frePPLe can be read here
. More details about the software frePPLe 2.1 can be found at http://www.frepple.com
. frePPLe 2.1 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\frePPLe 2.1 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing frePPLe 2.1 is "C:\Program Files\frePPLe 2.1\uninst.exe" /AllUsers. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 138.50 KB (141824 bytes) on disk and is labeled frepple.exe.
frePPLe 2.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 361.43 KB (370104
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (106.43 KB)
- frepple.exe (138.50 KB)
- frepplectl.exe (57.00 KB)
- freppleservice.exe (59.50 KB)
This data is about frePPLe 2.1 version 2.1
frePPLe 2.1 is a program offered by the software company frePPLe. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to uninstall frePPLe 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete frePPLe 2.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find frePPLe 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "frePPLe 2.1". If it is installed on your PC the frePPLe 2.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click frePPLe 2.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding frePPLe 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for frePPLe 2.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.frepple.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\frePPLe 2.1\uninst.exe" /AllUsers
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove frePPLe 2.1.
8. After uninstalling frePPLe 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of frePPLe 2.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling frePPLe 2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove frePPLe 2.1 by frePPLe from your PC, nor are we saying that frePPLe 2.1 by frePPLe is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove frePPLe 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-01 21:57:00.537