This page is about forteManager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall forteManager from your systemLG Soft India
. Check out here
where you can read more on LG Soft India. More data about the app forteManager can be found at http://www.LGSoftIndia.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Soft India\forteManager folder (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall forteManager. Monitor.exe is the forteManager's main executable file and it takes around 1.08 MB (1134592 bytes) on disk.
forteManager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.08 MB (1134592
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 3.08
of forteManager. Click on the links below for other forteManager versions:
...click to view all...
forteManager is an application released by LG Soft India. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase forteManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase forteManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate forteManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "forteManager". If it exists on your system the forteManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select forteManager in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding forteManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for forteManager:
- The software company is: http://www.LGSoftIndia.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall forteManager.
8. After uninstalling forteManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of forteManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling forteManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall forteManager by LG Soft India from your computer, nor are we saying that forteManager by LG Soft India is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall forteManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:39:01.757