foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6
This web page is about foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 from your computerPeter Pawlowski
. Take a look here
for more details on Peter Pawlowski. Please open http://www.foobar2000.org/
if you want to read more on foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 on Peter Pawlowski's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.84 MB (1932288 bytes) on disk and is called foobar2000.exe.
foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.06 MB (2165130
bytes) on disk.
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (79.00 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.84 MB)
- uninstall.exe (148.38 KB)
This info is about foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 version 1.46
foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 is a program marketed by Peter Pawlowski. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6". The foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 program will be found very quickly. When you select foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6:
- The software company is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6.
8. After uninstalling foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 by Peter Pawlowski from your PC, we are not saying that foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall foobar2000 v1.4 beta 6 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 05:05:09.093