foobar2000 v1.2.7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall foobar2000 v1.2.7 from your computerPeter Pawlowski
. More information on Peter Pawlowski can be seen here
. Please open http://www.foobar2000.org/
if you want to read more on foobar2000 v1.2.7 on Peter Pawlowski's website. foobar2000 v1.2.7 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. foobar2000 v1.2.7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe. foobar2000.exe is the foobar2000 v1.2.7's main executable file and it takes around 1.72 MB (1799120 bytes) on disk.
foobar2000 v1.2.7 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.95 MB (2040817
bytes) on disk:
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (84.78 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.72 MB)
- uninstall.exe (151.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2.7
of foobar2000 v1.2.7.
foobar2000 v1.2.7 is a program by Peter Pawlowski. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase foobar2000 v1.2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove foobar2000 v1.2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find foobar2000 v1.2.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "foobar2000 v1.2.7". The foobar2000 v1.2.7 app will be found automatically. When you select foobar2000 v1.2.7 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about foobar2000 v1.2.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for foobar2000 v1.2.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove foobar2000 v1.2.7.
8. After uninstalling foobar2000 v1.2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong foobar2000 v1.2.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing foobar2000 v1.2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall foobar2000 v1.2.7 by Peter Pawlowski from your PC, we are not saying that foobar2000 v1.2.7 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall foobar2000 v1.2.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-16 18:56:13.167