foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 from your systemPeter Pawlowski
. Go over here
for more info on Peter Pawlowski. You can get more details related to foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 at http://www.foobar2000.org/
. Usually the foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe" _?=C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. foobar2000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.92 MB (2011648 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4. They occupy 3.36 MB (3524595
bytes) on disk.
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (76.00 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.38 KB)
The current web page applies to foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 version 1.1.84
foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 is a program offered by Peter Pawlowski. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4". The foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 app will be found automatically. When you click foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4:
- The software company is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe" _?=C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4.
8. After removing foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 by Peter Pawlowski from your PC, nor are we saying that foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.8 beta 4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 20:56:10.380