This info is about foobar2000 v1.1.2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.2 from your PCPeter Pawlowski
. You can read more on Peter Pawlowski or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.foobar2000.org/
to get more info about foobar2000 v1.1.2 on Peter Pawlowski's website. foobar2000 v1.1.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\foobar2000 folder, regulated by the user's option. foobar2000 v1.1.2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\foobar2000\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named foobar2000.exe and it has a size of 1.91 MB (2003456 bytes).
foobar2000 v1.1.2 is composed of the following executables which take 2.12 MB (2227544
bytes) on disk:
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (76.00 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.91 MB)
- uninstall.exe (142.84 KB)
This page is about foobar2000 v1.1.2 version 1.1.2
foobar2000 v1.1.2 is an application by the software company Peter Pawlowski. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove foobar2000 v1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove foobar2000 v1.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find foobar2000 v1.1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "foobar2000 v1.1.2". The foobar2000 v1.1.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click foobar2000 v1.1.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about foobar2000 v1.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for foobar2000 v1.1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\foobar2000\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.2.
8. After removing foobar2000 v1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong foobar2000 v1.1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing foobar2000 v1.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.2 by Peter Pawlowski from your computer, nor are we saying that foobar2000 v1.1.2 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 11:25:47.487