This web page contains detailed information on how to remove foobar2000 v1.1.17 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.17 from your systemPeter Pawlowski
. Check out here
for more details on Peter Pawlowski. More info about the software foobar2000 v1.1.17 can be seen at http://www.foobar2000.org/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for foobar2000 v1.1.17 is C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe. foobar2000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.69 MB (1773568 bytes) on disk.
foobar2000 v1.1.17 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.91 MB (2006191
bytes) on disk.
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (76.00 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (151.17 KB)
This page is about foobar2000 v1.1.17 version 1.1.17
foobar2000 v1.1.17 is an application released by the software company Peter Pawlowski. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase foobar2000 v1.1.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete foobar2000 v1.1.17 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find foobar2000 v1.1.17 or simply click the Search field and type in "foobar2000 v1.1.17". If it exists on your system the foobar2000 v1.1.17 program will be found automatically. After you click foobar2000 v1.1.17 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about foobar2000 v1.1.17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for foobar2000 v1.1.17:
- The publisher is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall foobar2000 v1.1.17.
8. After uninstalling foobar2000 v1.1.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong foobar2000 v1.1.17 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling foobar2000 v1.1.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove foobar2000 v1.1.17 by Peter Pawlowski from your computer, nor are we saying that foobar2000 v1.1.17 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove foobar2000 v1.1.17 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:01:53.093