You can find on this page details on how to uninstall foobar2000 v1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall foobar2000 v1.0 from your computerPeter Pawlowski
. You can find out more on Peter Pawlowski or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.foobar2000.org/
to get more info about foobar2000 v1.0 on Peter Pawlowski's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall foobar2000 v1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. foobar2000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.70 MB (1777664 bytes) on disk.
foobar2000 v1.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.91 MB (2007979
bytes) on disk.
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (81.00 KB)
- foobar2000.exe (1.70 MB)
- uninstall.exe (143.92 KB)
The current page applies to foobar2000 v1.0 version 1.0
foobar2000 v1.0 is a program by Peter Pawlowski. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall foobar2000 v1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall foobar2000 v1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate foobar2000 v1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "foobar2000 v1.0". If it exists on your system the foobar2000 v1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select foobar2000 v1.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding foobar2000 v1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for foobar2000 v1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\foobar2000\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove foobar2000 v1.0.
8. After removing foobar2000 v1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong foobar2000 v1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing foobar2000 v1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove foobar2000 v1.0 by Peter Pawlowski from your PC, we are not saying that foobar2000 v1.0 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove foobar2000 v1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 14:21:41.830