foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 from your systemPeter Pawlowski
. More information about Peter Pawlowski can be found here
. Detailed information about foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 can be found at http://www.foobar2000.org/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\foobar2000 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\foobar2000\uninstall.exe" _?=C:\Program Files\foobar2000. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. foobar2000.exe is the foobar2000 v0.9.6.2's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.20 MB (1255936 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside foobar2000 v0.9.6.2. They take about 1.42 MB (1485755
bytes) on disk.
- foobar2000.exe (1.20 MB)
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (80.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (143.93 KB)
This info is about foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 version 0.9.6.2
foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 is an application offered by the software company Peter Pawlowski. Some users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to remove foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "foobar2000 v0.9.6.2". The foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about foobar2000 v0.9.6.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for foobar2000 v0.9.6.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\foobar2000\uninstall.exe" _?=C:\Program Files\foobar2000
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove foobar2000 v0.9.6.2.
8. After uninstalling foobar2000 v0.9.6.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 by Peter Pawlowski from your computer, nor are we saying that foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall foobar2000 v0.9.6.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 05:07:50.243