foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 from your PCPeter Pawlowski
. Further information on Peter Pawlowski can be found here
. Detailed information about foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 can be seen at http://www.foobar2000.org/
. foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\foobar2000 folder, depending on the user's decision. foobar2000 v0.9.4.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\foobar2000\uninstall.exe. foobar2000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 944.50 KB (967168 bytes) on disk.
foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.06 MB (1115884
bytes) on disk.
- foobar2000.exe (944.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (60.45 KB)
- foobar2000 Shell Associations Updater.exe (84.78 KB)
The current web page applies to foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 version 0.9.4.1
foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 is a program by Peter Pawlowski. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "foobar2000 v0.9.4.1". The foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding foobar2000 v0.9.4.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for foobar2000 v0.9.4.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.foobar2000.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\foobar2000\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall foobar2000 v0.9.4.1.
8. After uninstalling foobar2000 v0.9.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 by Peter Pawlowski from your PC, nor are we saying that foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 by Peter Pawlowski is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall foobar2000 v0.9.4.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-06 11:42:31.007