This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall flrig 1.3.27 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall flrig 1.3.27 from your computerFLRIG developers
. More information about FLRIG developers can be seen here
. flrig 1.3.27 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\flrig-1.3.27 folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall flrig 1.3.27 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\flrig-1.3.27\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. flrig.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.96 MB (4149760 bytes) on disk.
flrig 1.3.27 contains of the executables below. They take 4.01 MB (4208612
bytes) on disk.
- flrig.exe (3.96 MB)
- uninstall.exe (57.47 KB)
The current page applies to flrig 1.3.27 version 1.3.27
flrig 1.3.27 is an application released by the software company FLRIG developers. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall flrig 1.3.27 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall flrig 1.3.27 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate flrig 1.3.27 or simply click the Search feature and type in "flrig 1.3.27". If it is installed on your PC the flrig 1.3.27 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select flrig 1.3.27 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about flrig 1.3.27, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove flrig 1.3.27.
8. After removing flrig 1.3.27, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong flrig 1.3.27 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling flrig 1.3.27 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall flrig 1.3.27 by FLRIG developers from your PC, nor are we saying that flrig 1.3.27 by FLRIG developers is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall flrig 1.3.27 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 19:32:18.680