fl Chess 1.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove fl Chess 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall fl Chess 1.0 from your systemFalco Software, Inc.
. More information about Falco Software, Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.FalcoWare.com
if you want to read more on fl Chess 1.0 on Falco Software, Inc.'s website. fl Chess 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fl Chess directory, depending on the user's option. fl Chess 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\fl Chess\unins000.exe. Game.exe is the fl Chess 1.0's main executable file and it takes close to 9.92 MB (10402940 bytes) on disk.
fl Chess 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.22 MB (25401601
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- flChess.exe (10.75 MB)
- FreeGamiaGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- Game.exe (9.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- crafty-22.0-win32.exe (896.00 KB)
- CraftyCall.exe (10.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of fl Chess 1.0.
fl Chess 1.0 is a program by Falco Software, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall fl Chess 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove fl Chess 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate fl Chess 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "fl Chess 1.0". The fl Chess 1.0 application will be found automatically. After you click fl Chess 1.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about fl Chess 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for fl Chess 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.FalcoWare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\fl Chess\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall fl Chess 1.0.
8. After removing fl Chess 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of fl Chess 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling fl Chess 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove fl Chess 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that fl Chess 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove fl Chess 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-14 11:32:48.137