fl Chess 1.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove fl Chess 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall fl Chess 1.0 from your systemFalco Software, Inc.
. More information about Falco Software, Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.FalcoWare.com
if you want to read more on fl Chess 1.0 on Falco Software, Inc.'s website. fl Chess 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fl Chess directory, depending on the user's option. fl Chess 1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\fl Chess\unins000.exe. Game.exe is the fl Chess 1.0's main executable file and it takes close to 9.92 MB (10402940 bytes) on disk.
fl Chess 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.22 MB (25401601
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- flChess.exe (10.75 MB)
- FreeGamiaGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- Game.exe (9.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
- crafty-22.0-win32.exe (896.00 KB)
- CraftyCall.exe (10.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of fl Chess 1.0.
fl Chess 1.0 is a program by Falco Software, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall fl Chess 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove fl Chess 1.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find fl Chess 1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "fl Chess 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the fl Chess 1.0 program will be found very quickly. After you select fl Chess 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding fl Chess 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for fl Chess 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.FalcoWare.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\fl Chess\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall fl Chess 1.0.
8. After removing fl Chess 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of fl Chess 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling fl Chess 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove fl Chess 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that fl Chess 1.0 by Falco Software, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove fl Chess 1.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-14 11:32:48.137