fiv en is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall fiv en from your computerfeven
. Check out here
for more information on feven. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fiv en directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for fiv en is C:\Program Files (x86)\fiv en\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 75.50 KB (77312 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of fiv en. They take about 75.50 KB (77312
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of fiv en.
fiv en is a program by feven. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase fiv en is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove fiv en with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find fiv en or simply click the Search feature and type in "fiv en". The fiv en program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click fiv en in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about fiv en, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall fiv en.
8. After removing fiv en, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong fiv en that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling fiv en with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove fiv en by feven from your PC, we are not saying that fiv en by feven is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove fiv en supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:46:03.210