fiv en is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall fiv en from your computerfeven
. Check out here
for more information on feven. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fiv en directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for fiv en is C:\Program Files (x86)\fiv en\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 75.50 KB (77312 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of fiv en. They take about 75.50 KB (77312
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of fiv en.
fiv en is a program by feven. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase fiv en is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove fiv en with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find fiv en or simply click the Search feature and type in "fiv en". The fiv en application will be found very quickly. When you click fiv en in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding fiv en, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall fiv en.
8. After removing fiv en, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong fiv en that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling fiv en with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove fiv en by feven from your PC, we are not saying that fiv en by feven is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove fiv en supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:46:03.210