fcvpn 4.00 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall fcvpn 4.00 from your PCfcvpn
. More info about fcvpn can be found here
. You can read more about about fcvpn 4.00 at http://fcsite.info
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\fcvpn folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling fcvpn 4.00 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\fcvpn\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. fcvpn 4.00's main file takes about 684.00 KB (700416 bytes) and its name is fcvpn.exe.
fcvpn 4.00 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.97 MB (9409497
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DnsJumper.exe (965.55 KB)
- fcvpn.exe (684.00 KB)
- tap-windows-new.exe (250.23 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (133.61 KB)
- Helper64.exe (97.16 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (4.55 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (710.66 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (693.67 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- openssl.exe (414.00 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- stunnel.exe (197.00 KB)
- tstunnel.exe (157.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.00
of fcvpn 4.00.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove fcvpn 4.00.Folders left behind when you uninstall fcvpn 4.00:
The files below are left behind on your disk by fcvpn 4.00's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\fcvpn 4.00
fcvpn 4.00 is an application offered by the software company fcvpn. Some people want to erase it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase fcvpn 4.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall fcvpn 4.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find fcvpn 4.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "fcvpn 4.00". If it is installed on your PC the fcvpn 4.00 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click fcvpn 4.00 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about fcvpn 4.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for fcvpn 4.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://fcsite.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\fcvpn\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall fcvpn 4.00.
8. After uninstalling fcvpn 4.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of fcvpn 4.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling fcvpn 4.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall fcvpn 4.00 by fcvpn from your computer, we are not saying that fcvpn 4.00 by fcvpn is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall fcvpn 4.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 17:54:17.633