fbmemes is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall fbmemes from your systemfinedeal
. You can read more on finedeal or check for application updates here
. fbmemes is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\fbmemes directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling fbmemes is "C:\Program Files\fbmemes\fbmemes.exe" /s /n /i:"ExecuteCommands;UninstallCommands" "". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. fbmemes.exe is the fbmemes's primary executable file and it takes around 766.00 KB (784384 bytes) on disk.
fbmemes contains of the executables below. They occupy 766.00 KB (784384
bytes) on disk.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove fbmemes.Folders remaining:Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\fbmemes\fbmemes.dat
- C:\Program Files\fbmemes\fbmemes.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
fbmemes is an application by finedeal. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase fbmemes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall fbmemes with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate fbmemes or simply click the Search field and type in "fbmemes". The fbmemes application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select fbmemes in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding fbmemes, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall fbmemes.
8. After uninstalling fbmemes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong fbmemes which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing fbmemes with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall fbmemes by finedeal from your computer, nor are we saying that fbmemes by finedeal is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall fbmemes supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-04 18:26:07.757