This web page is about fbDownloader for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall fbDownloader from your systemHTTO Group, Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on HTTO Group, Ltd.. You can get more details on fbDownloader at http://search.fbdownloader.com/?channel=sfse203fbdgy19
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\fbDownloader directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove fbDownloader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\fbDownloader\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. fbDownloader's main file takes around 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) and is named DotNetCheck.exe.
fbDownloader is comprised of the following executables which take 555.81 KB (569152
bytes) on disk:
- DotNetCheck.exe (128.00 KB)
- fbDownloader.exe (293.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (134.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
fbDownloader is a program marketed by HTTO Group, Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase fbDownloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall fbDownloader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find fbDownloader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "fbDownloader". If it is installed on your PC the fbDownloader application will be found automatically. When you click fbDownloader in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about fbDownloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for fbDownloader:
- The software company is: http://search.fbdownloader.com/?channel=sfse203fbdgy19
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\fbDownloader\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove fbDownloader.
8. After removing fbDownloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of fbDownloader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling fbDownloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove fbDownloader by HTTO Group, Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that fbDownloader by HTTO Group, Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove fbDownloader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 09:05:40.203