You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall fast connect for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall fast connect from your PCHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. More information about Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be read here
. More information about the application fast connect can be found at http://www.huawei.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\fast connect folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\fast connect\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove fast connect. fast connect.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 554.50 KB (567808 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in fast connect. They occupy 6.81 MB (7136668
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- fast connect.exe (554.50 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (69.88 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (75.34 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.39 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- ouc.exe (640.34 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (8.50 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (591.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 21.005.22.01.516
of fast connect. Click on the links below for other fast connect versions:
...click to view all...
fast connect is an application by the software company Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove fast connect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove fast connect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find fast connect or simply click the Search feature and type in "fast connect". The fast connect app will be found very quickly. After you select fast connect in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding fast connect, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for fast connect:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\fast connect\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove fast connect.
8. After uninstalling fast connect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of fast connect that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling fast connect with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall fast connect by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that fast connect by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall fast connect supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 16:19:39.223