facture version 1.5
This info is about facture version 1.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall facture version 1.5 from your computervs express
. You can read more on vs express or check for application updates here
. More details about the software facture version 1.5 can be seen at http://www.mega lova.com/
. facture version 1.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\facture directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove facture version 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\facture\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. facture version 1.5's primary file takes around 37.50 KB (38400 bytes) and is named Facture 2.exe.
facture version 1.5 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.20 MB (1254857
bytes) on disk.
- Facture 2.exe (37.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of facture version 1.5.
facture version 1.5 is a program marketed by vs express. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall facture version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase facture version 1.5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find facture version 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "facture version 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the facture version 1.5 program will be found automatically. After you select facture version 1.5 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding facture version 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for facture version 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mega lova.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\facture\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove facture version 1.5.
8. After uninstalling facture version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of facture version 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling facture version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove facture version 1.5 by vs express from your computer, we are not saying that facture version 1.5 by vs express is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove facture version 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-08 06:15:11.153