This web page is about f.lux for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. f.lux is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\FluxSoftware\Flux folder, depending on the user's decision. flux.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 993.38 KB (1017224 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall f.lux from your computer
The following executables are installed beside f.lux. They take about 1.02 MB (1071219
bytes) on disk.
- flux.exe (993.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (52.73 KB)
Numerous files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you remove f.lux from your computer.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall f.lux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase f.lux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find f.lux or simply click the Search feature and type in "f.lux". If it exists on your system the f.lux application will be found very quickly. After you click f.lux in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding f.lux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove f.lux.
8. After uninstalling f.lux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of f.lux which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing f.lux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130