This web page contains complete information on how to remove fTalk for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall fTalk from your systemKoyote-Lab Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on Koyote-Lab Inc.. fTalk is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\fTalk folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\fTalk\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall fTalk. The application's main executable file has a size of 8.99 MB (9427504 bytes) on disk and is labeled fTalk.exe.
fTalk installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.23 MB (9677080
bytes) on disk.
- fTalk.exe (8.99 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (243.73 KB)
The current web page applies to fTalk version 184.108.40.20687
only. You can find here a few links to other fTalk releases:
...click to view all...
fTalk is a program released by the software company Koyote-Lab Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall fTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove fTalk from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find fTalk or simply click the Search field and type in "fTalk". If it exists on your system the fTalk program will be found very quickly. After you select fTalk in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding fTalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove fTalk.
8. After uninstalling fTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of fTalk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling fTalk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove fTalk by Koyote-Lab Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that fTalk by Koyote-Lab Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove fTalk in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-08 06:13:23.330