ezTalks is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall ezTalks from your PCezTalks Technology Company Limited
. More data about ezTalks Technology Company Limited can be seen here
. More data about the app ezTalks can be seen at http://www.eztalks.com/
. ezTalks is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ezTalks\ezTalksDesktop directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. ezTalks's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ezTalks\ezTalksDesktop\unins001.exe. ezTalks-Launcher.exe is the ezTalks's main executable file and it takes about 250.30 KB (256312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ezTalks. They take about 12.69 MB (13301569
bytes) on disk.
- ezTalks-Launcher.exe (250.30 KB)
- ezTalks.exe (11.11 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (12.00 KB)
- unins001.exe (1.32 MB)
This info is about ezTalks version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ezTalks:
...click to view all...
ezTalks is a program marketed by ezTalks Technology Company Limited. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase ezTalks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ezTalks from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ezTalks or simply click the Search feature and type in "ezTalks". The ezTalks app will be found very quickly. When you select ezTalks in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ezTalks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ezTalks:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.eztalks.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ezTalks\ezTalksDesktop\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ezTalks.
8. After uninstalling ezTalks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ezTalks that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ezTalks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ezTalks by ezTalks Technology Company Limited from your computer, we are not saying that ezTalks by ezTalks Technology Company Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ezTalks in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-16 06:52:14.410