You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 from your computerUnidocs, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Unidocs, Inc.. Please follow http://www.unidocs.co.kr
if you want to read more on ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 on Unidocs, Inc.'s web page. Usually the ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Unidocs\ezPDFReader20_KY folder, depending on the user's option during install. ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Unidocs\ezPDFReader20_KY\uninst.exe. uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 49.58 KB (50775 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0. They occupy 49.58 KB (50775
bytes) on disk.
This data is about ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 version 2.0
ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 is a program released by Unidocs, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0". The ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 program will be found automatically. When you select ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.unidocs.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Unidocs\ezPDFReader20_KY\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0.
8. After removing ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 by Unidocs, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 by Unidocs, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ezPDFReaderKyobo 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 22:50:03.403