This page contains thorough information on how to remove ezMS v1.03 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall ezMS v1.03 from your PCantyong.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on antyong.com. You can get more details on ezMS v1.03 at http://www.antyong.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Antyong\ezMS folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall ezMS v1.03 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Antyong\ezMS\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. ezMS.exe is the ezMS v1.03's main executable file and it occupies about 149.00 KB (152576 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ezMS v1.03. They occupy an average of 4.44 MB (4656410
bytes) on disk.
- cgpsmapper.exe (2.22 MB)
- cpreview.exe (1.42 MB)
- ezMS.exe (149.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
The current web page applies to ezMS v1.03 version 1.03
ezMS v1.03 is a program by the software company antyong.com. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase ezMS v1.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove ezMS v1.03 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ezMS v1.03 or simply click the Search feature and type in "ezMS v1.03". The ezMS v1.03 program will be found very quickly. After you click ezMS v1.03 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ezMS v1.03, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ezMS v1.03:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.antyong.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Antyong\ezMS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ezMS v1.03.
8. After uninstalling ezMS v1.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ezMS v1.03 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ezMS v1.03 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ezMS v1.03 by antyong.com from your PC, we are not saying that ezMS v1.03 by antyong.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ezMS v1.03 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 18:25:09.550