ezLCD405 version 2.0
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ezLCD405 version 2.0 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ezLCD405 version 2.0 from your computerEarthLCD.com
. You can read more on EarthLCD.com or check for application updates here
. Please open http://earthlcd.com
if you want to read more on ezLCD405 version 2.0 on EarthLCD.com's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthLCD directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthLCD\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ezLCD405 version 2.0. The application's main executable file has a size of 347.50 KB (355840 bytes) on disk and is called 405_Test_Platform.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in ezLCD405 version 2.0. They occupy 58.80 MB (61656240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 405_Test_Platform.exe (347.50 KB)
- dfu-util-static.exe (274.21 KB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
- dpinst_amd64.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst_ia64.exe (1.42 MB)
- dpinst_x86.exe (900.38 KB)
- VCP_V1.3.1_Setup.exe (6.20 MB)
- VCP_V1.3.1_Setup_x64.exe (6.20 MB)
- ezLCD405-setup-1.0.0.exe (29.42 MB)
The current web page applies to ezLCD405 version 2.0 version 2.0
ezLCD405 version 2.0 is an application released by EarthLCD.com. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove ezLCD405 version 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ezLCD405 version 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ezLCD405 version 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "ezLCD405 version 2.0". The ezLCD405 version 2.0 app will be found automatically. When you click ezLCD405 version 2.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ezLCD405 version 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ezLCD405 version 2.0:
- The software company is: http://earthlcd.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EarthLCD\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ezLCD405 version 2.0.
8. After removing ezLCD405 version 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ezLCD405 version 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ezLCD405 version 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ezLCD405 version 2.0 by EarthLCD.com from your computer, we are not saying that ezLCD405 version 2.0 by EarthLCD.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ezLCD405 version 2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 19:36:52.933