You can find below detailed information on how to remove ezGMap v1.02 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall ezGMap v1.02 from your PCantyong.com
. Further information on antyong.com can be seen here
. You can see more info related to ezGMap v1.02 at http://www.antyong.com/
. ezGMap v1.02 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Antyong\ezGMap directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ezGMap v1.02 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Antyong\ezGMap\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ezGMap v1.02's main file takes about 42.00 KB (43008 bytes) and is called ezGMap.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside ezGMap v1.02. They take about 708.28 KB (725274
bytes) on disk.
- ezGMap.exe (42.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
This data is about ezGMap v1.02 version 1.02
ezGMap v1.02 is an application offered by the software company antyong.com. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ezGMap v1.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase ezGMap v1.02 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ezGMap v1.02 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ezGMap v1.02". If it is installed on your PC the ezGMap v1.02 application will be found automatically. When you select ezGMap v1.02 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ezGMap v1.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ezGMap v1.02:
- The software company is: http://www.antyong.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Antyong\ezGMap\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ezGMap v1.02.
8. After removing ezGMap v1.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ezGMap v1.02 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ezGMap v1.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ezGMap v1.02 by antyong.com from your PC, nor are we saying that ezGMap v1.02 by antyong.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ezGMap v1.02 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 14:52:33.460