You can find below details on how to uninstall exe4j 4.4.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall exe4j 4.4.2 from your computerej-technologies GmbH
. More data about ej-technologies GmbH can be found here
. More information about the application exe4j 4.4.2 can be seen at http://www.ej-technologies.com
. Usually the exe4j 4.4.2 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\exe4j directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for exe4j 4.4.2 is C:\Program Files\exe4j\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 387.41 KB (396704 bytes) on disk and is titled exe4j.exe.
exe4j 4.4.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.52 MB (1590370
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (106.41 KB)
- i4jdel.exe (26.94 KB)
- exe4j.exe (387.41 KB)
- exe4jc.exe (120.41 KB)
- hello.exe (200.00 KB)
- hello.exe (479.00 KB)
- svc_demo.exe (206.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.4.2
of exe4j 4.4.2.
exe4j 4.4.2 is an application released by ej-technologies GmbH. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall exe4j 4.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase exe4j 4.4.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find exe4j 4.4.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "exe4j 4.4.2". If it is installed on your PC the exe4j 4.4.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click exe4j 4.4.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about exe4j 4.4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for exe4j 4.4.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.ej-technologies.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\exe4j\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove exe4j 4.4.2.
8. After uninstalling exe4j 4.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of exe4j 4.4.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling exe4j 4.4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove exe4j 4.4.2 by ej-technologies GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that exe4j 4.4.2 by ej-technologies GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove exe4j 4.4.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 06:05:01.537