emaze PowerPoint Add-In
You can find below details on how to uninstall emaze PowerPoint Add-In for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall emaze PowerPoint Add-In from your computeremaze.com
. Further information on emaze.com can be seen here
. Further information about emaze PowerPoint Add-In can be found at http://www.emaze.com
. emaze PowerPoint Add-In is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\pptaddin directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\pptaddin\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall emaze PowerPoint Add-In. emaze PowerPoint Add-In's main file takes about 93.03 KB (95267 bytes) and is called uninst.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with emaze PowerPoint Add-In. They occupy about 93.03 KB (95267
bytes) on disk.
This info is about emaze PowerPoint Add-In version 1.1
only. You can find here a few links to other emaze PowerPoint Add-In releases:
emaze PowerPoint Add-In is an application by the software company emaze.com. Some people choose to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove emaze PowerPoint Add-In is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase emaze PowerPoint Add-In from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find emaze PowerPoint Add-In or simply activate the Search feature and type in "emaze PowerPoint Add-In". If it exists on your system the emaze PowerPoint Add-In program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click emaze PowerPoint Add-In in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about emaze PowerPoint Add-In, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for emaze PowerPoint Add-In:
- The publisher is: http://www.emaze.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\pptaddin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove emaze PowerPoint Add-In.
8. After uninstalling emaze PowerPoint Add-In, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong emaze PowerPoint Add-In that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing emaze PowerPoint Add-In with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove emaze PowerPoint Add-In by emaze.com from your PC, we are not saying that emaze PowerPoint Add-In by emaze.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove emaze PowerPoint Add-In in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 18:14:28.403