emWave Pro is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall emWave Pro from your PCHeartmath Inc.
. You can read more on Heartmath Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.emwave.com
to get more details about emWave Pro on Heartmath Inc.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove emWave Pro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave\Uninstall\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. emWave Pro's primary file takes around 6.43 MB (6737480 bytes) and its name is emwavepc.exe.
emWave Pro is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.40 MB (10907808
bytes) on disk:
- emwavepc.exe (6.43 MB)
- TrueUpdateClient.exe (529.07 KB)
- emWave_USB_Setup.exe (2.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5210
of emWave Pro. Click on the links below for other emWave Pro versions:
emWave Pro is an application released by the software company Heartmath Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall emWave Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall emWave Pro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find emWave Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "emWave Pro". If it is installed on your PC the emWave Pro application will be found automatically. After you click emWave Pro in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about emWave Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for emWave Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.emwave.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave\Uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall emWave Pro.
8. After removing emWave Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong emWave Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling emWave Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove emWave Pro by Heartmath Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that emWave Pro by Heartmath Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove emWave Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-08-17 18:49:34.493