You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove emWave PC for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall emWave PC from your PCQuantum Intech, Inc.
. You can find out more on Quantum Intech, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More info about the application emWave PC can be seen at http://www.emwave.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HeartMath\emWave directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling emWave PC is C:\Windows\Uninstall\emWave PC\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.39 MB (3558272 bytes) on disk and is titled emwavepc.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in emWave PC. They occupy 4.01 MB (4209792
bytes) on disk.
- emwavepc.exe (3.39 MB)
- Registration.exe (110.88 KB)
- TrueUpdateClient.exe (525.38 KB)
This data is about emWave PC version 18.104.22.16838
alone. For other emWave PC versions please click below:
...click to view all...
emWave PC is an application marketed by the software company Quantum Intech, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase emWave PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall emWave PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate emWave PC or simply click the Search feature and type in "emWave PC". If it is installed on your PC the emWave PC application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select emWave PC in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about emWave PC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for emWave PC:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.emwave.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\Uninstall\emWave PC\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall emWave PC.
8. After uninstalling emWave PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong emWave PC that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling emWave PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove emWave PC by Quantum Intech, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that emWave PC by Quantum Intech, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove emWave PC in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-23 04:00:34.790