This web page contains thorough information on how to remove ellV-Drum 1.1 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ellV-Drum 1.1 from your systemEllsound
. Further information on Ellsound can be found here
. Click on http://www.ellsound.com
to get more facts about ellV-Drum 1.1 on Ellsound's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ellsound\ellV-Drum folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. ellV-Drum 1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ellsound\ellV-Drum\Uninstall.exe. ellV-Drum.exe is the ellV-Drum 1.1's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 140.00 KB (143360 bytes) on disk.
ellV-Drum 1.1 is composed of the following executables which take 38.59 MB (40467636
bytes) on disk:
- ellV-Drum.exe (140.00 KB)
- ellV-Drum_PKS.exe (38.07 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (392.00 KB)
This web page is about ellV-Drum 1.1 version 1.1
ellV-Drum 1.1 is an application by Ellsound. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall ellV-Drum 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ellV-Drum 1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ellV-Drum 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "ellV-Drum 1.1". If it exists on your system the ellV-Drum 1.1 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ellV-Drum 1.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ellV-Drum 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ellV-Drum 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.ellsound.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ellsound\ellV-Drum\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ellV-Drum 1.1.
8. After removing ellV-Drum 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ellV-Drum 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ellV-Drum 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ellV-Drum 1.1 by Ellsound from your PC, we are not saying that ellV-Drum 1.1 by Ellsound is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ellV-Drum 1.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 05:30:19.703