This web page is about eduExplorer 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall eduExplorer 1.0 from your computerLANGMaster
. You can find out more on LANGMaster or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about eduExplorer 1.0 at http://www.langmaster.cz
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\LANGMaster\eduExplorer directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall eduExplorer 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\LANGMaster\eduExplorer\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 659.96 KB (675802 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of eduExplorer 1.0. They take about 11.96 MB (12537186
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SelfExtractSetup.exe (462.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (659.96 KB)
- setup.exe (163.00 KB)
- start.exe (377.00 KB)
- pagereader.exe (318.13 KB)
- graphboard.exe (700.06 KB)
- starter.exe (24.00 KB)
- dxsetup.exe (144.00 KB)
- dxm6ptch.exe (996.03 KB)
- dxmedia.exe (4.49 MB)
- l3codecp.exe (293.14 KB)
- mpfull.exe (3.43 MB)
This page is about eduExplorer 1.0 version 1.0
eduExplorer 1.0 is an application offered by the software company LANGMaster. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase eduExplorer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase eduExplorer 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate eduExplorer 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "eduExplorer 1.0". The eduExplorer 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select eduExplorer 1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about eduExplorer 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eduExplorer 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.langmaster.cz
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\LANGMaster\eduExplorer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove eduExplorer 1.0.
8. After removing eduExplorer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong eduExplorer 1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling eduExplorer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove eduExplorer 1.0 by LANGMaster from your PC, we are not saying that eduExplorer 1.0 by LANGMaster is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove eduExplorer 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 06:32:07.700