This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ebi.SampleContents for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ebi.SampleContents from your computereBOOK Initiative Japan Co., Ltd.
. More information on eBOOK Initiative Japan Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. ebi.SampleContents is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\EBI\ebi.BookReader3J\contents folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. ebi.SampleContents's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\EBI\ebi.BookReader3J\contents\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 685.41 KB (701856 bytes) on disk.
ebi.SampleContents contains of the executables below. They take 685.41 KB (701856
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to ebi.SampleContents version 18.104.22.168
only. For more ebi.SampleContents versions please click below:
...click to view all...
ebi.SampleContents is an application by the software company eBOOK Initiative Japan Co., Ltd.. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ebi.SampleContents is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ebi.SampleContents from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ebi.SampleContents or simply click the Search field and type in "ebi.SampleContents". If it exists on your system the ebi.SampleContents application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ebi.SampleContents in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding ebi.SampleContents, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ebi.SampleContents.
8. After uninstalling ebi.SampleContents, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ebi.SampleContents that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ebi.SampleContents using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ebi.SampleContents by eBOOK Initiative Japan Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that ebi.SampleContents by eBOOK Initiative Japan Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ebi.SampleContents in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 12:27:37.123