A way to uninstall ebi.SampleContents from your computer
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ebi.SampleContents for Windows. The Windows version was developed by eBOOK Initiative Japan Co., Ltd.
. More information on eBOOK Initiative Japan Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. ebi.SampleContents is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\EBI\ebi.BookReader3J\contents folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. ebi.SampleContents's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\EBI\ebi.BookReader3J\contents\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 685.41 KB (701856 bytes) on disk.
ebi.SampleContents contains of the executables below. They take 685.41 KB (701856
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to ebi.SampleContents version 220.127.116.11
only. For more ebi.SampleContents versions please click below:
...click to view all...
How to erase ebi.SampleContents from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ebi.SampleContents is an application by the software company eBOOK Initiative Japan Co., Ltd.. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ebi.SampleContents is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ebi.SampleContents or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ebi.SampleContents". The ebi.SampleContents program will be found automatically. After you click ebi.SampleContents in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ebi.SampleContents, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ebi.SampleContents.
8. After uninstalling ebi.SampleContents, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ebi.SampleContents that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ebi.SampleContents using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed ebi.SampleContents:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ebi.SampleContents by eBOOK Initiative Japan Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that ebi.SampleContents by eBOOK Initiative Japan Co., Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ebi.SampleContents in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 12:27:37.123