ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 from your PCebase.org
. You can find out more on ebase.org or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ebase.org
to get more info about ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 on ebase.org's website. ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ebasePro directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 is C:\Program Files (x86)\ebasePro\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. ebase.EXE is the ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.85 MB (1941504 bytes) on disk.
ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.77 MB (3950417
bytes) on disk.
- ebase.EXE (1.85 MB)
- uninst.exe (65.83 KB)
- Updater.EXE (1.85 MB)
The current web page applies to ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 version 2.20071407
ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 is a program by the software company ebase.org. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07". If it is installed on your PC the ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 application will be found very quickly. When you select ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07:
- The software company is: http://www.ebase.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ebasePro\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07.
8. After uninstalling ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 by ebase.org from your computer, we are not saying that ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 by ebase.org is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ebasePro 2.20-07/14/07 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:23:43.753