east-tec Eraser Version 11.0
east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 from your computerEast-Tec
. More information about East-Tec can be found here
. east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\east-tec Eraser folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 is C:\Program Files\east-tec Eraser\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 665.11 KB (681076 bytes) on disk and is titled etEraser.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in east-tec Eraser Version 11.0. They occupy 15.23 MB (15971892
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CtrlINI.exe (102.60 KB)
- etEraser.exe (665.11 KB)
- etSCHAgent.exe (1.96 MB)
- etSCHService.exe (2.31 MB)
- etUpdateMonitor.exe (2.35 MB)
- etUpdateService.exe (2.17 MB)
- Launcher.exe (135.45 KB)
- QSCMD.exe (1.93 MB)
- RestartMan.exe (2.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (710.72 KB)
- wipeshadow.exe (374.00 KB)
This web page is about east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\East-Tec\east-tec Eraser
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\East-Tec\east-tec Eraser\CP.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\East-Tec\east-tec Eraser\def\applications\4FreeVideoConverter.def
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\East-Tec\east-tec Eraser\def\applications\4Sync.def
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\East-Tec\east-tec Eraser\def\applications\7z4.def
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\East-Tec\east-tec Eraser
east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 is a program by East-Tec. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "east-tec Eraser Version 11.0". If it exists on your system the east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding east-tec Eraser Version 11.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall east-tec Eraser Version 11.0.
8. After removing east-tec Eraser Version 11.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 by East-Tec from your computer, we are not saying that east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 by East-Tec is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove east-tec Eraser Version 11.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-22 22:53:34.320