eXtreme Movie Manager 220.127.116.11
This page contains complete information on how to remove eXtreme Movie Manager 18.104.22.168 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall eXtreme Movie Manager 22.214.171.124 from your PCDR.Ahmed Saker
. Further information on DR.Ahmed Saker can be seen here
. eXtreme Movie Manager 126.96.36.199 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\eXtreme Movie Manager 7 directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can uninstall eXtreme Movie Manager 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\eXtreme Movie Manager 7\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. eXtreme Movie Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 7.68 MB (8050688 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in eXtreme Movie Manager 184.108.40.206. They occupy 14.94 MB (15661098
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- eXtreme Movie Manager.exe (7.68 MB)
- FTP Manager.exe (160.00 KB)
- tscc.exe (169.62 KB)
- unins000.exe (931.42 KB)
- XMMInterfaceSwitch.exe (718.00 KB)
- irfanview.exe (413.50 KB)
- i_view32.exe (482.50 KB)
- CleanScripts.exe (898.50 KB)
- CoverManager.exe (1.79 MB)
- Episoden.exe (674.50 KB)
- MyLittleNMTExport.exe (386.00 KB)
- XMM OnEx.exe (433.50 KB)
- PopCornMoviePortal.exe (335.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of eXtreme Movie Manager 18.104.22.168.
eXtreme Movie Manager 22.214.171.124 is an application offered by the software company DR.Ahmed Saker. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase eXtreme Movie Manager 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove eXtreme Movie Manager 188.8.131.52 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find eXtreme Movie Manager 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search feature and type in "eXtreme Movie Manager 220.127.116.11". If it is installed on your PC the eXtreme Movie Manager 18.104.22.168 application will be found very quickly. After you click eXtreme Movie Manager 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about eXtreme Movie Manager 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall eXtreme Movie Manager 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling eXtreme Movie Manager 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong eXtreme Movie Manager 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling eXtreme Movie Manager 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall eXtreme Movie Manager 22.214.171.124 by DR.Ahmed Saker from your computer, nor are we saying that eXtreme Movie Manager 126.96.36.199 by DR.Ahmed Saker is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall eXtreme Movie Manager 188.8.131.52 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 01:26:52.277