eWallet GO! 1.1.5
eWallet GO! 1.1.5 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall eWallet GO! 1.1.5 from your computerIlium Software
. Open here
where you can read more on Ilium Software. Detailed information about eWallet GO! 1.1.5 can be found at http://www.iliumsoft.com/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ilium Software\eWalletGO folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for eWallet GO! 1.1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ilium Software\eWalletGO\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.44 MB (1513584 bytes) on disk and is called eWalletGO.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with eWallet GO! 1.1.5. They take about 2.17 MB (2271080
bytes) on disk.
- eWalletGO.exe (1.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (739.74 KB)
The current page applies to eWallet GO! 1.1.5 version 1.1.5
eWallet GO! 1.1.5 is a program by the software company Ilium Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase eWallet GO! 1.1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase eWallet GO! 1.1.5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find eWallet GO! 1.1.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "eWallet GO! 1.1.5". If it is installed on your PC the eWallet GO! 1.1.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select eWallet GO! 1.1.5 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about eWallet GO! 1.1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eWallet GO! 1.1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iliumsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ilium Software\eWalletGO\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall eWallet GO! 1.1.5.
8. After uninstalling eWallet GO! 1.1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong eWallet GO! 1.1.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing eWallet GO! 1.1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall eWallet GO! 1.1.5 by Ilium Software from your computer, we are not saying that eWallet GO! 1.1.5 by Ilium Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall eWallet GO! 1.1.5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:41:01.800