eWallet GO! 1.1.1
eWallet GO! 1.1.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall eWallet GO! 1.1.1 from your systemIlium Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Ilium Software. Detailed information about eWallet GO! 1.1.1 can be found at http://www.iliumsoft.com/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Ilium Software\eWalletGO folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Ilium Software\eWalletGO\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall eWallet GO! 1.1.1. The application's main executable file is titled eWalletGO.exe and it has a size of 1.43 MB (1500304 bytes).
eWallet GO! 1.1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 2.15 MB (2257800
bytes) on disk.
- eWalletGO.exe (1.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (739.74 KB)
This web page is about eWallet GO! 1.1.1 version 1.1.1
eWallet GO! 1.1.1 is a program offered by the software company Ilium Software. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove eWallet GO! 1.1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase eWallet GO! 1.1.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate eWallet GO! 1.1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "eWallet GO! 1.1.1". If it is installed on your PC the eWallet GO! 1.1.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select eWallet GO! 1.1.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about eWallet GO! 1.1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eWallet GO! 1.1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.iliumsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Ilium Software\eWalletGO\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall eWallet GO! 1.1.1.
8. After uninstalling eWallet GO! 1.1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong eWallet GO! 1.1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing eWallet GO! 1.1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall eWallet GO! 1.1.1 by Ilium Software from your computer, nor are we saying that eWallet GO! 1.1.1 by Ilium Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall eWallet GO! 1.1.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:20:33.470