eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs
This page is about eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs from your computerIlium Software
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Ilium Software. You can read more about related to eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs at http://www.iliumsoft.com/
. eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ilium Software\eWallet folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ilium Software\eWallet\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.01 MB (3151184 bytes) on disk and is labeled eWallet.exe.
The executable files below are part of eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs. They occupy about 4.32 MB (4524656
bytes) on disk.
- eWallet.exe (3.01 MB)
- ewImporter.exe (596.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (744.44 KB)
The current page applies to eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs version 8.1.1
eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs is an application by Ilium Software. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs or simply activate the Search field and type in "eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs". If it exists on your system the eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs program will be found very quickly. When you select eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs:
- The publisher is: http://www.iliumsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ilium Software\eWallet\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs.
8. After removing eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs by Ilium Software from your computer, we are not saying that eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs by Ilium Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove eWallet 8.1.1 for Windows PCs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-28 20:58:31.497