eWallet 7.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall eWallet 7.1 from your computerIlium Software
. Go over here
where you can read more on Ilium Software. More information about the program eWallet 7.1 can be seen at http://www.iliumsoft.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Ilium Software\eWallet folder (same installation drive as Windows). eWallet 7.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Ilium Software\eWallet\unins000.exe. eWallet.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.80 MB (1890576 bytes) on disk.
eWallet 7.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.40 MB (3569040
bytes) on disk.
- eWallet.exe (1.80 MB)
- ewImporter.exe (891.78 KB)
- unins000.exe (747.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1
of eWallet 7.1.
eWallet 7.1 is an application offered by the software company Ilium Software. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall eWallet 7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete eWallet 7.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find eWallet 7.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "eWallet 7.1". The eWallet 7.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select eWallet 7.1 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about eWallet 7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for eWallet 7.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iliumsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ilium Software\eWallet\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall eWallet 7.1.
8. After removing eWallet 7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of eWallet 7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing eWallet 7.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall eWallet 7.1 by Ilium Software from your computer, we are not saying that eWallet 7.1 by Ilium Software is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall eWallet 7.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 13:30:55.563