eType is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall eType from your systemeType
. Further information on eType can be seen here
. Please open http://www.etype.com
if you want to read more on eType on eType's website. eType is frequently installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eType folder, depending on the user's option. You can remove eType by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eType\eTypeUninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. eType.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 356.37 KB (364926 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in eType. They take 2.50 MB (2616558
bytes) on disk.
- eType.exe (356.37 KB)
- eTypeUpdate.exe (2.07 MB)
- lzma.exe (82.00 KB)
This info is about eType version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other eType versions:
...click to view all...
eType is an application released by eType. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove eType is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove eType with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate eType or simply click the Search field and type in "eType". If it is installed on your PC the eType app will be found automatically. After you select eType in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about eType, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for eType:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.etype.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\eType\eTypeUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove eType.
8. After removing eType, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of eType which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing eType using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall eType by eType from your PC, nor are we saying that eType by eType is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall eType in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-18 07:30:51.113